Expert AC Parts Replacement Services
Do you need new air conditioner parts? If you’ve noticed your air conditioner isn’t keeping you as cool as it once did, it’s very likely one or more parts are faulty. Air conditioners are intricate machines. Every part relies on the other for efficient operation and to maintain your comfort levels. If your compressor breaks down, for instance, the whole cooling cycle stalls. That will usually cause your AC to shut down and stop cooling. When one part breaks down, you’re going to have to get that part repaired or replaced before you’re up and running again.
If you want fast, effective air conditioner parts replacement in Greensboro, NC, and in the surrounding communities, turn to the trusted local professionals at All Climate Heating & Cooling. We provide a full range of HVAC repair and replacement services and our team is ready to get you cool and comfortable again. Schedule your services today by calling 336-214-1972.
Our Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Services
All Climate Heating & Cooling‘s mission is to provide high-quality affordable HVAC care to all our customers. That’s why so many have come to trust us for air conditioner parts replacement in Greensboro, NC, and the surrounding communities. We know how valuable your air conditioner is, especially during the hottest part of North Carolina’s summer. Your AC is a source of comfort. When one part malfunctions your AC won’t run efficiently, or it might not work at all.
When you call our team for air conditioner parts replacement, you can expect exceptional service from our technicians. They’ll never cut corners and you can expect them to use parts and products from leading manufacturers. This will ensure the highest levels of quality for your whole HVAC system. We only repair what’s broken and offer financing options so you never have to worry about affording repairs. Among the parts we replace:
- Coils: Your unit’s evaporator and condenser coils are essential for maintaining the air conditioner system’s cooling cycle. While we’ll replace faulty coils, when necessary, one of the best ways to ensure they’re working properly is through regular coil cleaning. Coil cleaning services remove the cake-in dirt and dust that slows your whole system down.
- Blowers: Without the blower, your fan won’t run. Without your fan, air won’t circulate through the system, which disrupts the cooling cycle.
- Compressors: Compressors convert refrigerant into gas so it circulates through the system to the condenser. When compressors stop working it’s going to cause your AC to stop cooling. Compressors are put under the most strain in the summer, and if they aren’t well-maintained, that’s when they are likely to break down.
- Fans: Fans circulate warm air to the condenser so the coils can convert refrigerant from a gas to a liquid.
- Condensers: Condensers convert refrigerant from a gas to a liquid to continue the cooling cycle. Their heaviest workout is in the summer and are more likely to break down then. Condenser motors power the fans that blow the air necessary to make the conversion from gas to liquid.
Our Commitment to Customer Service
Whether you need a new condenser or just need the coils cleaned, we’re committed to customer service. We make all efforts to reply to service calls as quickly as we can. We are available for emergency care and try to provide same-day service.
Our team always works fairly, honestly, and ethically, and when we arrive for parts replacement, we’ll only make the repairs that you need. If it’s not broken, we won’t fix it. Our technicians are licensed and insured and qualified to work on all varieties of air conditioners.
Keeping your system well-maintained ensures it will operate efficiently and that all parts are working efficiently as well. You can set up regular maintenance services with us to ensure your system is working at optimum levels when you need it most. It’s best to schedule maintenance at least twice per year, in the spring for your air conditioner and in the fall for your heater.
Give Us a Call Today
It should be clear that every part of your air conditioner works together to keep you cool and comfortable. If it’s stopped doing so, and you need reliable air conditioner parts replacement in Greensboro, NC, you can always count on the team at All Climate Heating & Cooling. We offer a full range of HVAC services and can replace any part that you might need. Get more information about us or book a service appointment by calling 336-214-1972.
- AC Coil Cleaning & Replacement Clean coils keep the cooling cycle going.
- AC Blower Repair & Replace Call us when your blower motor malfunctions and needs to be replaced.
- AC Compressor Repair/Replace Give us a call when your AC compressor goes out.
- Air Conditioner Fan Repair/Replace For expert air conditioner fan repair, give us a call.
- Condenser Motor Replacement We are the team to call to replace your condenser motor.