Regular maintenance is a necessity to prolong the life of your air conditioner. In fact, at All Climate Heating and Cooling, we recommend that you schedule regular inspections to protect and optimize the function of your HVAC. An important aspect of inspections is the cleaning of the AC coils. Air conditioners actually have two coils, each of which perform invaluable functions. An evaporator AC coil will absorb humidity and heat from the air in your home. The condenser coil then transports it outside. If either of these coils become dirty, they lose the ability to effectively perform their jobs.
Our team of expert technicians represents your local source for the valuable service of AC coil cleaning. We appreciate the necessity of these components, and perform thorough work without equal across our service area. To maintain the optimal functionality of your air conditioner for as long as possible, contact us for this and other maintenance services. If your coils have aged or malfunctioned past the point of cleaning, then we can also install replacements. For any work that involves an AC coil in Charlotte, NC, we’re the team to trust, Give us a call today at (704) 837-0929.
Time to Clean Your AC Coil
If you do not schedule the regular cleaning of your AC coils, your unit will first struggle to operate, then fail completely. The condenser coil warrants special treatment in this regard. Since it is located on the outside component of your air conditioner, it gets exposed to a high level of dust, dirt, and debris. Your evaporator coil will also eventually become coated with grime. AC coils that receive the benefit of regular cleaning and/or replacement will provide you with a few valuable advantages.
Extended Service Life: An air conditioner that struggles to work through dirty or damaged coils will demand more energy. It will also have a shorter service life, with parts more likely to wear out or need expensive repairs.
Lower Monthly Bills: Clean coils allow for the better overall functionality of your air conditioner. An air conditioner with an easier job of cooling your home will use less energy. Regular cleaning and replacement of damaged coils will therefore save you money over the long run.
In addition to the replacement of damaged AC coils, we also replace the following HVAC components.
- HVAC Inducer Motors Inducer motors ensure that harmful gases and fumes exit through your chimney.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter The hot surface igniter has largely replaced the standing pilot light.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Pressure switches control the function of your furnace, and prevent its ignition if something is wrong.
- Gas Valve Replacement Your gas valve controls the fuel supply to your furnace.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement A heat exchanger radiates heat from the combustion chamber to your furnace’s blower.
- HVAC Hard Start Kits Hard start kits ensure that your HVAC system avoids the problem of hard starts.
- AC and Heater Capacitors Capacitors store energy for the boost your HVAC needs when it starts.
We’re Ready to Serve
Our expert technicians are always ready to serve clients with ac coil cleaning and replacement services. If your air conditioner begins to struggle, or if its been awhile since your last round of maintenance, give us a call at (704) 837-0929. For any services that involve an AC coil in Charlotte, NC, we’re your local leaders.